- Yay, Steelers!!!! Way to pull it out.
- Yay, Boss!!!! Way to kick ass during halftime. Born To Run!!!!!
- Why the fuck are people acting like idiots about Michael Phelps taking a good hit off a bong? Seriously? The dude’s not in competition, and the last drug on earth that enhances anyone’s performance in any sport is marijuana, so for Hendrix’s sake people, quit stroking out. ( Um… you could probably guess where I fall on the issue of pot…).
- Idol sucks this year. Just reiterating. But seeing Fantasia’s performance of ” Lady Marmalade”, Kelly’s new video, and J-Hud’s astonishingly moving ” Star Spangled Banner”, it just made the past five episodes even more painful.
- Liam Neeson as Charles Bronson wins the box office ( seriously, is Taken anymore than a revisitation of the Death Wish movies?)
- I accidently slept through the Dundler Mifflin hour. I apologize, Michael and gang.
- New episodes of Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, and House tonight.
Notes From the Underbelly
February 2, 2009 by Kirsten
Posted in big bang theory, house, how i met your mother, Just saying..., movies, News, television | Tagged american idol, bruce springsteen, fantasia, football, house, how i met your mother, jennifer hudson, kelly clarkson, liam neeson, michael phelps, steelers, the big bang theory, the office |
Technorati Me, Babe
Because I know I need to post more
FIND IT30 rock 2008 academy awards adam baldwin adam lambert adele alexis grace alison krauss american idol awards award shows big bang theory casting cbs christine baranski chuck city and colour coldplay commentary conan o'brien craig ferguson criminal minds dancing with the stars danny gokey david cook duffy frost/nixon golden globes grammys heath ledger house how i met your mother hugh jackman jason segel jim parsons johnny galecki kaley cuoco kanye west katy perry kings of leon kris allen lil wayne live blog m.i.a. mad men matthew gray gubler michael sarver milk movies music ne-yo neil patrick harris News nominees obituary oscars rachel getting married radiohead recap Recaps review robert plant sam roberts save chuck! slumdog millionaire television the big bang theory the dark knight tina fey two and a half men wall-e waltz with bashir winners year end lists zachary levi
- RECAP & REVIEW: Criminal Minds 4-01 " Mayhem"
- RECAP AND REVIEW- Criminal Minds 4-02 " The Angel Maker"
- REVIEW AND RECAP- Criminal Minds 4-03 " Minimal Loss"
- RECAP AND REVIEW- Criminal Minds 4-04 " Paradise" WARNING: SPOILERS FOR EPISODES SIX AND SEVEN
- Top Songs of 2008
- RECAP AND REVIEW- Criminal Mind 4-05 " Catching Out"
- 167,279 crazy people
- RT @BlueJays: #FireUpTheGrilli! 🔥🔥🔥 @GrillCheese49 strikes out the side with a #CleanInning in the 10th. @amstandardca https://t.co/l0c8r4… 7 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: .@MStrooo6 ...And now he scores the go-ahead run! #BlueJays lead 6-5. https://t.co/rIFjElWucL 7 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: .@MStrooo6's first MLB hit is a pinch-hit double! #PitchersWhoRake 😎 https://t.co/ulv7tk9Tb4 7 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: .@MStrooo6 Smile, @MStrooo6. You're the first pitcher in #BlueJays history with a pinch hit! 😀 https://t.co/P8FiZKZLgd 7 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: You asked for it, we got it. Here is @MStrooo6's first MLB hit: atmlb.com/2pgQJGa #PitchersWhoRake https://t.co/p5QZTq4… 7 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: All it took was 11 innings, the world's best "slide" and a pinch-hit double from our pitcher but.... #BlueJays WIN! https:/… 7 hours ago
- @CoreyStewartVA Slavery. The answer is slavery. Slavery is worse. I'm sure all the lovely people responding to you… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Trump and his gang of idiots- still can't figure out the implications of tariffs and trade wars. twitter.com/jilevin/status… 19 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump It will stop absolutely none of these things. 20 hours ago
- For a second I thought this was from Sunday's game. Then I remember I just saw it on TV. twitter.com/BlueJays/statu… 1 day ago